About PDMA Netherlands
About PDMA Netherlands
The Dutch Association for Innovation Professionals (PDMA.NL)
PDMA.NL is the association for innovation professionals in the field of organisational innovation (product, process and strategic innovation) and innovation management (New Product Development and Portfolio management)? But we also exchange ideas about active contribution to the sustainability transition and future developments. The PDMA triad consists of (young) professionals, academics and service providers who support private and (semi-) public organizations with their knowledge and experience in the field of innovation.
Since 2020, PDMA.NL has spearheaded the Connecting Innovation to Sustainability program. The aim is to actively contribute to the sustainability transition by taking the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations as a starting point for innovation. System innovation and social innovation are getting our attention more and more emphatically. PDMA.NL is affiliated with PDMA.ORG (Product Development & Management Association), the international association in this field (1976) that has 3,500 members worldwide. The association PDMA.NL was founded on February 2, 2005.
Curious? Visit one of our meetings or contact us directly.
Purpose of the association
The Dutch association PDMA.NL aims to develop and exchange knowledge, experience, and instruments in the field of integrated product, services, and market development, to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of innovation processes.
Members have positions in general management, innovation (management), Research & Innovation (R&I), Research & Development (R&D), industrial design or product management.
The association PDMA.NL has a board, personal members, legal entity members and honorary members, has no commercial objectives and is run entirely by volunteers.
- Masterclasses/workshops (3-4 per year). Masterclasses/workshops are meetings of 2 hours in which 1 or 2 guest speakers in our field go deeper into a specific topic.
- Seminars (3-4 per year). During a part of the day or a day we combine several guest speakers and interactive parts around a certain topic.
- Think tanks, in preparation for seminars.
- Presentations by international experts in the field.
- Networking in private LinkedIn group.
- Collaboration with the Dutch-language management magazine "Holland Management Review". PDMA.NL is represented on the editorial board. Members have almost a 25% discount on a subscription including access to the online HMR archive (HMR is published 6 times a year).
- Discount on relevant events, training and booking.
- PDMA Annual Conference is the annual international conference in the US.
- PDMA New Product Development Professional (NPDP) certification.
- PDMA Knowledge Hub (kHUB) facilitates the creation and exchange of product management and development knowledge and best practices, which form the basis for individual professional development and for organizational innovation, leading to a competitive advantage.
- Connections is PDMA's monthly e-newsletter that is distributed exclusively to the members of the association. With news about PDMA headquarters, key dates and deadlines, event highlights and chapter updates from around the world, Connections keeps members engaged, informed and connected to PDMA.
- JPIM(Journal of Product Innovation Management) is the leading academic journal dedicated to the latest research, theory, and practice in the development of new products and services. It is published six times a year and is one of the important benefits of being a member of PDMA.
- PDMA Books: PDMA offers the NPDP Certification Body of Knowledge, toolbooks, a handbook, and more.
- PDMA Book Reviews: Interested in buying a book about innovation but not sure if it's worth the money? View book reviews written by PDMA members.